Tidal Workload Automation, formerly known as Cisco Workload Automation (CWA), or Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler (TES), was accquired by Dillon Kane Group (DKG) in 2017. But much to the chagrin of Tidal users, development of Tidal Workload Automation (WLA) has become stagnant in recent years, and it's unclear if the product will see sufficient support in the future.
Stonebranch Universal Automation Center (UAC) simplifies the way operational staff define and manage end-to-end business processes to achieve maximum acceleration. You should consider to replace Tidal Workload Automation with Stonebranch UAC to improve visualization of workload processes and take advantage of the most modern and future-proof automation solution. Here are top five reasons why:
- Real-time Control. Take the guess work out of your workloads. With UAC, you can visualize your entire workflow processing and any scheduling related activity in real-time. Use the drill down functionality to analyze jobs up to the level of system log files.
- Advanced Product Architecture. We keep it simple. UAC has an easy to use web interface. No 3rd party or external client is needed for installation. In addition, dynamic workload triggers allow you to immediately initiate processing based on file, database, and application activity.
- Effective Migration. Transform your IT from static to agile. Universal Automation Center provides online bundle and promote capabilities, so users can easily move workload automation definitions data between environments.
- Reporting and Monitoring. Running reports was never this easy (or productive!). UAC provides powerful activity reports to monitor critical batch services along with notifications. Overall, more than 20 built-in monitor processing and custom reporting features are available.
- Product Stability. Not all software is built to stand the test of time. Product Stability is therefore critical to determining shelf-file. With a fixed timeline for product releases, you can leverage end to end automation needs and keep up with the latest technology.
Don't feel locked into only using Tidal. You can save money and break free from your current automation solution. Stonebranch provides a truly universal job scheduling and workload automation platform that can be used with any of the marketed scheduling products, other third-party vendor scheduling products and even homegrown solutions. Eliminate the dawbacks of your Tidal WLA Solution and take advantage of the future-proof Universal Automation Center (UAC)