Managed File Transfer
Real-time hybrid IT automation and managed file transfers (MFT) for any type of cloud, mainframe, distributed or hybrid environment. Start automating, managing and orchestrating file transfers from mainframe or disparate systems to the AWS or Azure cloud and vice versa with no ramp-up time or cost-intensive hardware investments.
UFG United Fire Group: Enabling Self-Service Automation
"We wanted a centralized solution that works cross-platform and fulfills our high-security requirements."
"A great tool to orchestrate and automate our processes"
"Great orchestration with many integrations"
Seamlessly Integrate Managed File Transfers – For Maximum Control, Visibility and Performance
Data management is the lifeblood of any enterprise. Ensure that the right data from the value chain is available in the right place, at the right time, with the Stonebranch Managed File Transfer (MFT) solution. In combination with intelligent scheduling and visual workflow design capabilities, enterprises are empowered to automate the flow of data between disparate applications and platforms via native managed file transfer capabilities. Data movement is highly secure, and the platform is designed to transfer data within your internal environment or externally with third-party partners and vendors.
File transfer plays a crucial role in supporting your evolution to the cloud by keeping data in-sync across your hybrid IT environment. Moving data around your environment is made even easier with support for container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
Simplify and Orchestrate Your File Transfers Inside and Outside Your Organization
Holistic Managed File Transfer that checks the boxes from anywhere to anywhere.
For Internal File Transfers
- Centrally manage the movement of data, certificates and connections from one platform
- Use fault-tolerant transfer protocols to avoid failures, restarts or manual interventions
- Utilize enhanced scripting capabilities to empower specific definitions and logic
- Drive actionable insights with powerful embedded analytics in real-time
- Ensure regulatory compliance with complete audit trails via customizable dashboards
For External File Transfers
- Ensure reliable and secure end-to-end file transfers with third-party partners and vendors
- Establish advanced multi-protocol communications, including FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, and HTTPS
- Eliminate the risk of insecure file exposure for ad hoc file transfers
- Increase productivity with quick and easy recalls of the complete audit trail of all file transfer operations
- Enforce organizational IT policies related to performance, risk, audibility and security
For Hybrid IT File Transfers
- Control file transfers between on-premises and cloud solutions
- Move data back and forth between containers, like Docker and Kubernetes
- Incorporate file transfers and task automation with a visual drag-and-drop workflow designer
- Securely transfer files between your local file server (Windows, Linux), mainframe (z/Linux, z/OS) or Storage Area Network (SAN), and your Cloud Service Provider (AWS, Azure storage)
The Advantages of the Stonebranch Managed File Transfer Solution
Easily incorporate your file transfers into any workflow schedule using the Universal Controller. Move data throughout the enterprise from a single pane of glass.
Deploy Stonebranch agent technology in containers, like Docker and Kubernetes, to easily and securely move data back and forth between PODs. One-step deployment with container management tools like Openshift.
Optimize your investment by standardizing on a single IT automation platform that combines workload automation with native managed file transfer.
Orchestrate your data flows as part of your automation initiative. Monitor data availability, trigger business processes upon data availability and transfer data from any platform in any format in a secure, reliable way.
Benefit from a central log-in and security concept supporting secure LDAP, AD and SAML. Trigger virus protection for outbound and inbound file transfers. Utilize HTTPS communication with proxy support towards AWS and Azure.
Availability and Reusability
Integrate your existing Stonebranch file transfer solution easily and reuse your existing Universal Agent infrastructure in the cloud. Our hybrid cloud file transfer solution is highly available by using a database with three availability zones (SaaS).
The Secrets Behind Managed File Transfer
Modern organizations hoping to keep up with the pace of digital transformation need to have a managed file transfer or secure file transfer solution in place. This article deep dives into all aspects of managed file transfer to help you increase your knowledge about leveraging automation capabilities.Read the Article
What to Look for in a Hybrid IT Automation Platform
In this whitepaper we discuss why IT Ops teams need an automation platform today. Deep-dive into enterprise-class automation features. Learn how to gain centralized control, orchestrate advanced workflows and empower end-users to run automation across on-prem, private and public cloud systems without the help of IT.DOWNLOAD NOW
Eliminate Infrastructure Requirements and Deploy IT Automation in the Cloud
Stonebranch’s SaaS-based WLA solution is easy to deploy in the cloud. You can quickly empower your organization to start scheduling automated IT jobs, workloads and business processes. Learn how to eliminate infrastructure requirements and easily upgrade to the latest version as soon as it’s available.DOWNLOAD NOW
Part of a Full-IT Automation Suite
Managed File Transfer is a key pillar of the Stonebranch UAC platform and goes beyond traditional scheduling or ftp transfers. This modern automation solution gives you the ability to manage and control processes in real-time across any on-prem, cloud or hybrid IT environment. Learn more about UAC’s solution modules below.