Universal Data Mover Gateway
SECURE B2B MANAGED FILE TRANSFEr
Managing the flow of business-critical data between you and your external business partners, vendors, and suppliers doesn't have to be challenging or time consuming. Automate, secure, and simplify your B2B file transfer processes.
Know and Trust that Mission-Critical B2B Data Transfers Will Arrive — Without Error
Universal Data Mover Gateway (UDMG) is an enterprise-grade B2B managed file transfer (MFT) solution designed to securely move data between your internal network and third-party partners. Enterprises are enabled to move data in real-time based on system events. Plus, B2B data transfers are highly secure and adhere to industry and compliance protocols.
As part of the Universal Automation Center (UAC), UDMG makes it simple to incorporate B2B file transfers into automation workflows that go far beyond simply moving data. Plus, you gain complete auditability of all file transfers inside and outside your network.
The Secure Way to Automate your B2B File Transfers
B2B file transfers are mission-critical, so there's no time for downtime. With the Universal Data Mover Gateway (UDMG), you'll know and trust that data is highly secure as you share files back and forth between business partners, vendors, and suppliers.
Enterprise-Grade Security Features for B2B Managed File Transfer
- Prevents data from landing in the DMZ
- No direct connection from the Internet to your B2B MFT server
- Communication protocols include support for FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, and HTTPS
- FIPS compliant and supports adherence to PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, and GLBA requirements
- LDAP authentication
- Run file transfers at deploy-time and runtime
- Auditability of all file transfers inside and outside of your network
- High availability with synchronized production and failover servers
Platform Approach to Managed File Transfer and IT Automation
- Real-Time Automation and MFT — The Perfect Match: When MFT, whether internal or external, is combined with the UAC's intelligent scheduling and visual workflow design capabilities, enterprises can add data transfer tasks to larger workload automation workflows.
- Centrally Manage Transfers across your Entire Hybrid IT Landscape: In addition to B2B MFT, move data between your internal on-premises, cloud, and containerized applications. Learn more
- Add Efficiency and Eliminate Waste: Easily consolidate disparate point-MFT solutions to a single standardized enterprise-grade platform.
Easily Connect to and Manage External Third-Parties
- Certificate Management: Automatically manage certificates to meet the needs of any business partner, vendor, or supplier.
- Industry Protocols: Take advantage of specialty protocols to support industry file transfer standards.
- Central Administrative Console: Built-in administrative console to manage both internal customers and third-party partners.
Provide B2B MFT-as-a-Service
- Self-Service B2B MFT: Provide end-users, both internal and partners, with the ability to send data securely (MFT-as-a-service).
- Intuitive and Secure User Experience: A simple graphical user interface with centrally managed access controls ensures users see only what they need.
Why Choose Universal Data Mover Gateway?
Secure B2B File Transfers
- Protect data in transit and rest using government-grade encryption and secure file transfer protocols.
Observability and Auditability
- Know the who, what, where, and when of data transfers with analytics and real-time monitoring.
Real-Time Data Transfer
- Use system events to trigger data transfers automatically. Or opt for time-based triggers. The choice is yours.
- Achieve FIPS, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, and GLBA compliance requirements.
- Unify all services, users, and processes into a single easy-to-manage solution.
Easy Setup (for all)
- Intuitive onboarding for partners and end-users, as well as an administrative console to manage partners.