Centrally control automated IT processes across private and public cloud, multi-cloud, and on-premises hybrid IT environments — all from a single solution designed for real-time, event-based automation.
A Cloud Automation Solution That Goes Beyond the Cloud
With the cloud automation solution, part of the Universal Automation Center (UAC), enterprises have the power to orchestrate IT processes, schedule cloud workloads, spin up cloud infrastructures, and manage data transfers across and between any cloud environment.
In addition, the UAC helps you bridge the automation gap between on-premises and cloud-based solutions. It's built for cross-team collaboration, so you can easily automate and centrally manage workloads across the boundaries of your entire hybrid IT environment.
Across and Between Cloud, On-Premises, and Containerized Systems
The UAC is a single platform that orchestrates all automated IT processes — while enabling collaboration between IT Ops, cloud architects, developers, data teams, and more.
- Cloud services automation in AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and other providers
- Transfer data between on-premises and cloud solutions, or across multiple clouds
- Intelligent event-based scheduling for real-time automation
- Automated cloud infrastructure deployment
- Redirect overflow traffic with cloud bursting
- Container-based workload management — schedule jobs within containers
- Role-based access to support cloud architects, developers, data teams, IT Ops, and others
- DevOps ready — deliver jobs-as-code
- SaaS-based or on-prem deployment options
Watch this Video to Discover the Benefits of Stonebranch's IT Automation Platform.
Connect to and Schedule Automated Jobs Within any Cloud Platform or SaaS Application
Integrations between the UAC and your cloud technology stack allow you to perform cloud scheduling directly from the UAC — eliminating the need for custom scripts, clunky open-source schedulers, or managing a myriad of tool-specific in-built job schedulers.
- Integrate the UAC with any platform or application within your cloud environment
- Download pre-designed cloud integrations from the Integration Hub
- Easily create integrations on your own with templates and rich documentation
- Build your own custom integrations with Stonebranch developers
Demo Video: Multi-Cloud Data Transfer
Easily transfer data to, from, and between any of the major cloud providers in a multi-cloud environment.
Discover popular cloud integrations for AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud (GCP), Kubernetes, Docker, more.
Managed File Transfer
Combine powerful Managed File Transfer (MFT) capabilities with cloud scheduling capabilities.
The Cloud is Agile. Your IT Automation Tools Should Be Too.
The cloud is driving change in many ways, including how the industry approaches IT automation. Making automation available on-demand to match the agile nature of cloud service providers is what the business now requires. Read on to learn how the world of IT automation has changed in order to support demands from the enterprise to be agile, fast, and flexible.
Bridge the On-Premises to Cloud Data Pipeline Gap Using Kubernetes
As enterprises shift from on-premises to cloud environments, some applications continue to run on-prem and others in the cloud. With this evolution comes a dramatic increase in the need to automate complex data pipelines. Learn how to bridge the gap between on-premise and cloud data pipelines by using Kubernetes.
Cloud Automation — Platform Approach To Improve IT Operations
Explore how cloud automation is used to orchestrate workloads and data pipelines between applications and platforms. Plus, learn about the various tools and platforms that have changed the market landscape.
Part of a Comprehensive IT Automation Platform
Cloud Automation is a key pillar within the Stonebranch Universal Automation Center (UAC). This modern automation platform allows you to manage and control processes in real-time across any on-prem, cloud, or hybrid IT environment. Learn more about the UAC’s solution modules below.