Big Data Pipeline Orchestration
Simplify the management of your data pipeline with a centralized orchestration solution built to keep data moving—so that insights are delivered to the business without error.
Orchestrate the Flow of Data Across Your Entire Big Data Pipeline
Big data pipeline orchestration, a solution within Universal Automation Center (UAC), helps DataOps teams break down automation silos with centralized control of end-to-end pipelines. Data teams are empowered to create and manage complex hybrid IT workflows, monitor automated IT processes, and move quickly with proactive alerts to keep the pipeline intact and data flowing.
Data Pipeline Orchestration at Scale
Are you ready to put the Ops in DataOps?
- Single platform to connect data, developer, operations, and cloud teams
- Centrally manage automation across hybrid environments (on-prem and cloud)
- Event-based triggers for a real-time data flow
- Monitor your pipeline with dashboards, analytics, and proactive alerts
- Operationalize DataOps methodologies—with data lifecycle management
- Simulations to test every step of your data workflow
- Container-based workload management
- A visual drag-and-drop workflow designer
- Pre-built data pipeline tool integrations
- SaaS-based or on-prem deployment options
Connect to and Schedule Automated Jobs Within any Platform or Application - from the Mainframe to the Cloud
There is no need to replace existing data management tools. UAC integrates with and then orchestrates the automation within your existing data toolchain—eliminating the need for custom scripts, clunky open-source schedulers, or managing a myriad of tool-specific in-built job schedulers.
- Integrate UAC to any platform or application within your hybrid IT environment
- Use pre-designed out-of-the-box data pipeline integrations
- Easily create integrations on your own with templates and rich documentation
- Download integration blueprints from the community-driven Stonebranch Integration Hub
The Advantages of Stonebranch Big Data Pipeline Orchestration
Check out integrations with common data pipeline tools including Hadoop, Snowflake, Informatica, Kubernetes, AWS, Databricks and more.
Big Data Pipeline Orchestration
Watch our solution walkthrough to learn how to orchestrate a data flow through a data pipeline with the UAC platform.
Managed File Transfer
Combine powerful MFT capabilities within your big data pipeline orchestration process. Reduce TCO. Automate the entire pipeline.
How to use DataOps to achieve enterprise-wide visibility, control, and scalability of your data pipelines
Data pipeline management is incredibly complex. It relies on manual processes, custom integrations, and in-built job schedulers, so data becomes more unwieldy as it grows in type and volume. In this whitepaper, you will learn how to use DataOps to achieve enterprise-wide visibility, control, and scalability of your data pipelines, while delivering data to business consumers in real-time.
Automate Big Data Pipelines: End-to-End Orchestration
Today’s enterprises have a bottomless appetite for analytics and business insights. It’s why investment in big data and IoT projects is skyrocketing. For IT Operations, that means the need to automate big data pipelines across the enterprise has become a top priority. Learn how to centrally manage and orchestrate the automation required to control and maintain the data pipeline for big data with an IT automation platform.
Beautiful Automation Workflows To Inspire Your Next UAC Project
Complex automation workflows can be a thing of beauty. This is especially true when they span multiple systems in a hybrid IT environment. In this article, we share some particularly cool workflows that will give you a sense of what’s possible with the Universal Automation Center (UAC).
Part of a Full-IT Automation Platform
Orchestrating the big data pipeline is a key pillar within the Stonebranch Universal Automation Center (UAC). This modern automation platform gives you the ability to manage and control processes in real-time across any on-prem, cloud or hybrid IT environment. Learn more about UAC’s solution modules below.