Video & Webcast Orchestrate Flow of Data Across Entire Big Data Pipeline
Watch this recorded webinar to learn how DataOps teams orchestrate their end-to-end data pipelines with a platform approach that centralizes the management of integrations and automated processes.
With the aid of any data management and processing tools, big data flows through multiple on-prem and cloud data storage locations before it’s delivered to business users. As a result, IT teams, including IT Ops, DataOps, and DevOps, are often overwhelmed by the complexity of creating a reliable data pipeline that includes the automation and observability they require.
The answer to this widespread problem is a centralized data pipeline orchestration solution.
In this on-demand recorded webinar, Peter Baljet, Stonebranch Chief Technology Officer, and Moritz Roos, Stonebranch Director of Solution Engineering EMEA, take an in-depth look at how enterprises can centrally manage and orchestrate the automation required to control and maintain the data pipeline for big data in a hybrid environment with an IT automation platform.
- Discover how to orchestrate data pipelines across a hybrid IT environment (on-prem and cloud)
- Find out how DataOps teams are empowered with event-based triggers for real-time data flow
- Learn how to replace point-to-point integrations and custom scripts with pre-built tool integrations and native managed file transfer functionality
- See examples of reports, dashboards, and proactive alerts designed to help you reliably keep data flowing through your business – with the observability you require
- Explore how to replace clunky legacy approaches to steaming data in a multi-cloud environment
- Watch a demo designed to illustrate the power of what’s possible with Stonebrach’s Universal Automation Center
Note: For additional information, we offer Gartner’s “Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms (SOAP)”* in our resources section. Request free access now.
* Gartner, "Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms," Manjunath Bhat, Daniel Betts, Hassan Ennaciri, Chris Saunderson, 17 April, 2020. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.