Webinar Orchestrate Flow of Data Across Entire Big Data Pipeline
Watch this recorded webinar to learn how Data Ops teams orchestrate their end-to-end data pipelines with a platform approach that centralizes the management of integrations and automated processes.
Watch Webinar Recording
With the aid of any data management and processing tools, big data flows through multiple on-prem and cloud data storage locations before it’s delivered to business users. As a result, IT teams, including IT Ops, Data Ops, and DevOps, are often overwhelmed by the complexity of creating a reliable data pipeline that includes the automation and observability they require.
The answer to this widespread problem is a centralized data pipeline orchestration solution.
In this on-demand recorded webinar, Peter Baljet, Stonebranch Chief Technology Officer, and Moritz Roos, Stonebranch Director of Solution Engineering EMEA, take an in-depth look at how enterprises can centrally manage and orchestrate the automation required to control and maintain the data pipeline for big data in a hybrid environment with an IT automation platform.
- Discover how to orchestrate data pipelines across a hybrid IT environment (on-prem and cloud)
- Find out how DataOps teams are empowered with event-based triggers for real-time data flow
- Learn how to replace point-to-point integrations and custom scripts with pre-built tool integrations and native managed file transfer functionality
- See examples of reports, dashboards, and proactive alerts designed to help you reliably keep data flowing through your business – with the observability you require
- Explore how to replace clunky legacy approaches to steaming data in a multi-cloud environment
- Watch a demo designed to illustrate the power of what’s possible with Stonebrach’s Universal Automation Center
Note: For additional information, we offer Gartner’s “Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms (SOAP)”* in our resources section. Request free access now.