According to Gartner, "Automation and orchestration strategies to embrace and scale event-driven business models and cloud infrastructures continue to evolve. I&O leaders must invest in platforms for service automation and orchestration to deliver customer-focused agility for their cloud, big data and DevOps initiatives."
We believe this is a must-read market guide for anybody in IT Ops, DevOps, or DataOps. Simply fill out the registration form to gain complimentary access to this incredible wealth of information about the evolution of the IT automation market.
Topics covered in this Market Guide include:
- Six key differentiating capabilities between service orchestration and automation platforms and workload automation tools
- The reason organizations have shifted to SOAPs as a single orchestration point to execute, route, and delegate automation
- Why hybrid IT environments, largely driven by cloud infrastructure, are a driving force behind the adoption of SOAP
- The role of a SOAP in amplifying DevOps toolchain automation benefits
- How SOAPs help to orchestrate big data pipelines
- The importance of integrations and software development kits (SDKs) to avoid custom modifications to the SOAP during implementation
"Gartner, Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms," Chris Saunderson, Daniel Betts, Hassan Ennaciri, 23 January 2023. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.