Product Training Product Update: What's New in Universal Automation Center V7.4
Watch this webinar to discover the new features and enhancements available in UAC 7.4, including workload simulations, jobs-as-code, and outbound webhooks.
Stonebranch UAC allows end-users to automate and orchestrate IT processes with ease across complex hybrid IT environments. UAC V7.4 introduces several enhancements that make the platform more powerful than ever before.
Watch this on-demand video to learn about:
- NEW! Workload simulations and forecasting. Validate new workloads (and changes made to existing ones) before putting them into a production environment.
- NEW! Jobs-as-code solution to manage job configurations just like business application code. Establish a continuous delivery pipeline by integrating UAC with source control management (SCM) repositories like GitHub and GitLab.
- NEW! Outbound webhooks that send UAC system events to third-party applications.
- Enhanced security capabilities with TLS 1.3 protocol support and cipher settings.
- Increased maximum message size to deploy Universal Extensions with large, embedded dependencies.