Technical Brief Stonebranch Universal Automation Center: High Performance Scheduling for Distributed Systems
This technical brief summarizes the results of the latest performance benchmarks of Universal Automation Center (UAC) on Dell PowerEdge servers carried out and tested on-site and remotely in the Dell/SAP Competence Centers in Walldorf.
Download Technical Brief
Stonebranch has partnered with Dell, a leading computer technology company and major SAP partner, to demonstrate the ability of Stonebranch to deliver the high-performance solutions required to meet tomorrow’s banking industry requirements for workload automation. The latest performance benchmarks of Universal Automation Center on Dell PowerEdge servers delivered outstanding cost/performance ratio results, demonstrating our joint ability to deliver the high-performance solutions required to tackle the business challenges of today’s and tomorrow’s market.
Key Results of Benchmark Tests:
- 7.9 Million SAP function module calls per day with a single OMS server
- 4.6 Million ABAP jobs (read and write) per day
- The SAP HANA based system remained stable, 0% performance degradation
- System is horizontally scalable by adding additional OMS servers
- 9.4 Million Linux tasks per day using a single OMS server
- 15.9 Million Linux tasks per day using 2 OMS server on a shared SSD
- 23.0 Million Linux tasks per day using 3 OMS server on a shared SSD
- UAC improved its performance by a factor of 7.0