Video & Webcast How to Move from Task Automation to Service Orchestration
Watch this recorded webinar to learn why many leading enterprises transition to service orchestration and automation platforms (SOAP) from the traditional workload automation solution.
Join Colin Cocksedge, Stonebranch Director of Product Management, and Scott Davis, Stonebranch CMO, as they take an in-depth look at service orchestration and automation platforms (SOAPs) and why so many organizations have shifted to SOAPs as a single orchestration point to execute, route, and delegate automation.
- Real-time event-driven automation as a replacement for time-based job scheduling
- Orchestrating workflow automation for seamless end-to-end processes across multiple environments
- Empowering citizen automators with self-service automation as a part of your core business strategy
- Scalability of orchestration platforms to accommodate any number of present or future integrations
- Automating big data pipelines with native managed file transfer capabilities