In this on-demand recorded webinar, Colin Cocksedge, Stonebranch Director of Product Management, and Scott Davis, Stonebranch VP of Global Marketing, take an in-depth look at the emerging service orchestration and automation platform (SOAP). Learn what’s driving Gartner’s projection that through 2024, 80% of organizations using workload automation tools will replace them with service orchestration and automation platforms to orchestrate cloud-based workloads.
- Real-time event-driven automation as a replacement for time-based job scheduling
- Orchestrating workflow automation for seamless end-to-end processes across multiple environments
- Empowering citizen automators with self-service automation as a part of core business strategy
- Scalability of orchestration platforms to accommodate any number of present or future integrations
- Automating big data pipelines with native managed file transfer capabilities
Note: For additional information, we offer Gartner’s “Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms (SOAP)”* in our resources section. Request free access now.
* Gartner, "Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms," Manjunath Bhat, Daniel Betts, Hassan Ennaciri, Chris Saunderson, 17 April, 2020. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.