Video & Webcast Success Story: How ING Empowers End-Users with Self-Service Automation
See how ING puts the right people, processes, and platforms in place to deliver self-service automation to end users.
Join ING's Patryk Urbańczyk, Principal Product Owner, and Mariusz Dybowski, Senior DevOps Expert, as they share their strategy to provide self-service automation to over 500 internal ING groups, representing 1000s of end-users across the global business. They'll share their recommendations to:
- Automate the UAC onboarding process for all stakeholders
- Use UAC’s Business Services to apply access controls and security
- Enable developers with an option to automate via UAC’s workflow designer or to create jobs-as-code using a mix of UAC, Visual Studio, Azure, and Git repositories
- Find the right cadence and depth of detail to train new end-users
- Integrate UAC with tools like ServiceNow, Ansible, VMware, and many more
This self-service automation success story offers inspiration for business and technical audiences, especially those in IT Ops.