Product Training Product Update: What's New in Universal Automation Center 7.5
Watch this webinar to discover the new features and enhancements available in UAC 7.5, including OpenTelemetry, multi-factor authentication, SAP enhanced view, and more.
Universal Automation Center (UAC) helps organizations automate, manage, and orchestrate real-time IT tasks and processes across multiple platforms and business applications. UAC version 7.5, launched earlier this month, offers many enhancements that allow you to do so much more. Join Colin Cocksedge, Director of Product Management at Stonebranch, to see what’s new in 7.5, including:
- Enhanced observability with a new telemetry data connector
- New multi-factor authentication capabilities
- Additional truststore/keystore administration
- Evolution of the z/OS JCL editor
- Updated database support for UDMG
- New self-service wizard for the SAP connector
- General UX updates
- And more!