Technical Brief Stonebranch Universal Automation Center: How UAC Complies with PCI DSS
This technical brief describes in detail how Universal Automation Center (UAC) complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Requirements and Security Assessment Procedures (PCI DSS).
Download Technical Brief
Stonebranch Universal Automation Center delivers an enterprise workload automation solution that is fully compliant with the PCI DSS standard. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) was developed to encourage and enhance cardholder data security and facilitate the broad adoption of consistent data security measures globally. PCI DSS provides a baseline of technical and operational requirements designed to protect account data. This technical brief describes step-by-step how Universal Automation Center (UAC) complies with PCI DSS.
Get the answers to PCI DSS compliance questions such as:
- What do the PCI DSS requirements mean?
- How does UAC comply with PCI DSS?
- How does UAC support the protection of cardholder data?
- How can I track and monitor all access to network resources utilizing UAC?
- What are the benefits of UAC with regards to PCI DSS?