Video & Webcast Jobs-As-Code Demonstration: Managing UAC Definitions in an External Git Repository
Watch this on-demand webinar to see how a modern workload automation solution can support a jobs-as-code management model.
Jobs-as-code is an approach to automating software delivery pipelines in which job configurations are managed as code. This creates a continuous delivery pipeline to manage job configurations just like business application code — complete with version control, testing, and CI/CD best practices.
It doesn't matter whether you create your Universal Automation Center (UAC) job definitions using the drag-and-drop designer or as-code in a development environment. You can integrate those definitions with source control management (SCM) repositories like GitHub and GitLab.
The UAC jobs-as-code solution provides guidance and tools to:
- Seamlessly transfer UAC objects like tasks, triggers, and scripts to SCM repositories.
- Check-out files to any IDE, such as Visual Studio Code, to modify or create new configurations.
- Propegate changes to the next environment, such as QA and Production environments.
Join Colin Cocksedge, Product Management Director for Stonebranch, as he explains the UAC jobs-as-code solution and demonstrates:
- Strategies to organize your Git repository.
- How to populate your repository.
- How to automate updates between Git and UAC.
Live Demo: Seamless Transfer to Source Control Management Repositories