Hybrid IT environments, in general, are systems comprised of a mix of different infrastructure options. Think of hybrid IT as the overarching strategy enterprises use to set up their network. Hybrid IT systems utilize platforms and applications that use a mix of on-premise, public cloud, and private cloud infrastructures.
During this detailed product demonstration, you will see a use case of the world-leading insurance in action as you step you through the Universal Automation Center's hybrid IT automation and file transfer capabilities.
Key learning points during the demo include how to:
- Securely transfer business data located on the mainframe, in cloud storage, in an SAP system, or any (virtual) server, to an application running on OpenShift (and vice versa)
- Automatically trigger a file transfer in real-time based on various events like a file arrival, an email, a message in the message queue, or based on time
- Trigger the file transfer from any application calling a REST web service
- Successfully implement cluster management - secure distribution of data to all PODs in an OpenShift cluster
- Functionally integrate applications running in OpenShift into the legacy IT landscape
Demo Length: 14 min