Product Training How to Automate Hybrid Cloud File Transfers with Red Hat OpenShift on Kubernetes
Watch this detailed product demonstration and learn how Universal Automation Center simplifies the migration and modernization of applications deployed on Red Hat OpenShift at the world-leading insurance company.
Hybrid IT environments, in general, are systems comprised of a mix of different infrastructure options. Think of hybrid IT as the overarching strategy enterprises use to set up their network. Hybrid IT systems utilize platforms and applications that use a mix of on-premise, public cloud, and private cloud infrastructures.
During this detailed product demonstration, you will see a use case of the world-leading insurance in action as you step you through the Universal Automation Center's hybrid IT automation and file transfer capabilities.
Key learning points during the demo include how to:
- Securely transfer business data located on the mainframe, in cloud storage, in an SAP system, or any (virtual) server, to an application running on OpenShift (and vice versa)
- Automatically trigger a file transfer in real-time based on various events like a file arrival, an email, a message in the message queue, or based on time
- Trigger the file transfer from any application calling a REST web service
- Successfully implement cluster management - secure distribution of data to all PODs in an OpenShift cluster
- Functionally integrate applications running in OpenShift into the legacy IT landscape
Demo Length: 14 min