Data Sheet Docker Workload Automation. Scheduling and orchestration for Docker-based IT Landscapes
Streamline your Docker based Business Processes easy and secure. Achieve end-to-endprocess management without manual configurations.
Enterprises face the challenge to seamlessly integrate container based processes with existing business processes and legacy systems. Does your container-based DevOps process seamlessly integrate with your legacy systems? Learn more about scheduling and orchestration of heterogenous Docker-based IT landscapes and enable end-to-end process management. For an ideal DevOps approach without any environment-specific settings or manual configurations.
- Centrally maintain credentials for all used registries (Docker Hub, Docker Trusted Registry, Quay.io, etc.) and application connections (e.g. Container, SAP and Database connections, script credentials, etc.).
- Web-based monitoring and control of the entire process consisting of container and legacy application
- Integrated lifecycle management “bundle & promote” allows automatic promotion of new packages and applications
- Realtime dashboard providing an end-to-end view on the business process consisting of container based and legacy applications
- Central script library for file transfer, database calls and shell scripts – no need to store scripts in a container image
- Platform Independence Supports all major platforms including Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OSX and Unix.
- Regulatory Compliance Achieve PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX and GLBA compliance requirements.
- Microservices scheduling - support for HTTP, SOAP, REST, JMS and IBM WebSphereMQ (Message Queue)