Enterprises face the challenge to seamlessly integrate container based processes with existing business processes and legacy systems. Stonebranch scheduling solutions solve these complex multi-platform scheduling challenges and enable end-to-end scheduling and orchestration for container-based environments, legacy systems and applications without the need to re-design your existing business process logic.
- Centrally maintain credentials for all used registries (Docker Hub, Docker Trusted Registry, Quay.io, etc.) and application connections (e.g. Container, SAP and Database connections, script credentials, etc.).
- Web-based monitoring and control of the entire process consisting of container and legacy application
- Integrated lifecycle management “bundle & promote” allows automatic promotion of new packages and applications
- Realtime dashboard providing an end-to-end view on the business process consisting of container based and legacy applications
- Central script library for file transfer, database calls and shell scripts – no need to store scripts in a container image
- Platform Independence Supports all major platforms including Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OSX and Unix.
- Regulatory Compliance Achieve PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX and GLBA compliance requirements.
- Microservices scheduling - support for HTTP, SOAP, REST, JMS and IBM WebSphereMQ (Message Queue)