Data Sheet & Tech Brief Docker Orchestration — Streamline Complex DevOps Automations Across Docker and Legacy Systems
Container orchestrator, microservices scheduler, and workload automator — Stonebranch UAC centralizes the management of all your IT automations.
Leave environment-specific settings and manual configurations behind. The Stonebranch Universal Automation Center offers end-to-end Docker container orchestration, microservices scheduling, as well as workload automation across on-prem and cloud environments. Seamlessly integrate your IT processes, including environment parameters, credentials, and scripts and automate cross-functional interactions across architects, developers, testers, and operators.
- Centrally maintain credentials for all used registries and application connections
- Web-based monitoring and control of automations across container-based and legacy applications
- Bundle & Promote automation simplifies integrated lifecycle management for DevOps
- Real-time dashboard provides end-to-end observability of all business processes across your hybrid IT environment
- Central script library for file transfer, database calls and shell scripts – no need to store scripts in a container image
- Platform independent — supports all major platforms including Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS, and Unix
- Regulatory compliance — automate conformance to PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, and GLBA requirements
- Microservices scheduling — support for HTTP, SOAP, REST, JMS, and IBM WebSphereMQ