Success Story Expedia Group: Using Automation to Drive Digital Business
Global travel technology organization modernizes its automation platform for improved DevOps support, self-service business-user enablement and real-time application file transfer.
Expedia Group’s business is built on innovation and speed of deployment. However, the company’s existing workload automation system could not give developers and other business end-users the self-service capabilities they needed to quickly and efficiently drive the required innovation.
Expedia Group decided to replace its legacy workload automation system with a modern, scalable and secure automation solution. The company deployed the Stonebranch Universal Automation platform across its global enterprise. The Stonebranch solution has performed exceptionally well for Expedia Group, delivering very strong return on investment and enviable results.
- Dramatically reduced costs to support the internal user base
- Greatly reduced total cost of ownership
- Self-managed transition from legacy system to Stonebranch platform
- Automated DevOps lifecycle
- Self-service automation empowering business users
- More efficient automation due to robust API