Solution Paper ERP Automation: SAP System Copy. Orchestrate and Accelerate the SAP Refresh Execution.
This solution paper describes how Stonebranch's Universal Automation Center (UAC) integrates with Libelle’s SystemCopy (LSC) automation solution to fully orchestrate and accelerate the execution of an SAP refresh.
Download Solutions Paper
With Libelle LSC and Stonebranch Universal Automation Center (UAC), you can easily simplify your SAP system copy processes, reduce costs, and increase data and application quality. Discover how the Stonebranch's integration solution allows you to import an SAP system copy workflow pre-configured in Libelle LSC into Universal Automation Center to automate and manage SAP system copy processes easily and securely from a single source via our self-service-enabled user interface. Schedule, monitor and import your entire process, including SAP and non-SAP tasks, without external SAP expertise or intervention on the source system.
- One single solution for system refreshes, system clones, client copies, and data masking for any SAP system, including HANA and S/4 HANA deployments
- Automated database copy – automate the database backup/restore/rename, including automation for HANA DB snapshots for database copy provisioning that takes minutes instead of hours
- Highly reduced costs by scheduling and operating your SAP system copy process from the cloud (or on-premise) using your existing team – no SAP expert required
- Reduced complexity by having a single solution for SAP system copies, as well as SAP (ABAP, BW PC, SAP BO, SAP DS, SAP HCI, etc.) and non-SAP scheduling activities
- Highly reduced operations efforts by scheduling and monitoring the end-to-end system copy process via a single web GUI
- Reduced manual efforts, execution time and errors using predefined automation workflows and tasks, rather than a collection of scripts. The solution comes with an extensive set of nearly 500 pre-configured refresh tasks, always updated to support the latest SAP systems
- Proven solution with proven track record – more than 250 customers run the underlying Libelle LSC solution today. Universal Automation Center has been used for SAP scheduling since 1999 at some of the world’s largest companies.