Case Study ITERGO Cuts Costs and Boosts Efficiency by Utilizing Universal Agent
German insurance group ITERGO is replacing its existing agent landscape with Stonebranch Universal Agent to reduce costs while boosting the efficiency of its current Workload Automation (WLA)
ITERGO has relied on a wide variety of IT process automation solutions for many years. Management realized it needed to find suitable alternatives for the Workload Automation agents in use in connection with the company's existing Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) in order to exploit savings potential and increase efficiency in a sustainable way.
- Maximum availability and flexibility
- Cost savings in maintaining and purchasing new agents
- Continuous maintenance windows
- Cost and time savings for release changes
- Quicker response times in the event of failure - Central point of control