Discover how Stonebranch has simplified the migration and modernization of applications deployed on OpenShift by integrating the mainframe as part of the cloud application landscape.
By downloading this whitepaper, you will learn answers to the following questions:
- How to securely transfer business data located on the mainframe, in cloud storage, in an SAP system, or any (virtual) server, to an application running on OpenShift (and vice versa)
- How to automatically trigger a file transfer in real-time based on various events like a file arrival, an email, a message in the message queue, or a specific time
- How to trigger the file transfer from any application calling a REST web service
- How to successfully implement cluster management – secure distribution of data to all PODs in an OpenShift cluster
- The need for real-time monitoring and auditing of the entire file transfer process
- How to functionally integrate applications running in OpenShift into the legacy IT landscape