This Stonebranch Online session is for developers, IT Ops, or data teams who want to fuse the Universal Automation Center (UAC) with their DevOps or DataOps lifecycle management processes.
Tim Holmberg, Enterprise Automation Specialist at Donegal Insurance Group, shares how Donegal orchestrates its UAC DevOps lifecycle process. Colin Cocksedge, Director of Product Management at Stonebranch, demonstrates how to create, edit, test, and promote workflows using two separate methods within the UAC.
- Method one follows UAC’s self-contained lifecycle management (LCM) functionality, using the UAC’s GUI
- Method two uses a jobs-as-code approach, which allows users to:
- Seamlessly transfer any UAC objects like tasks, triggers, and scripts to SCM repositories like Github
- Check out files to any IDE, such as Visual Studio, to modify or create new configurations
- Propagate changes to the next environment, such as QA and Production