There's been a dramatic shift to the cloud over the last decade. And while 90% of enterprises now use multiple cloud service providers, most have also maintained their on-premises infrastructure. Traditional, siloed automation programs worked fine when targeting on-prem servers, mainframes, and applications. However, the cloud (public and private) added a whole new layer of complexity, requiring organizations to think through how they orchestrate automated workflows that span between both on-premises and cloud environments.
Discover seven ways enterprises are successfully automating their cloud environments to simplify their IT operations and maximize their return on investments for the cloud, SaaS applications, and legacy systems alike.
Download this whitepaper to learn how automation and orchestration helps:
- Simplify a multi-cloud approach that includes cloud service providers, SaaS tools, and more
- Share data between on-prem and cloud environments, and even with external partners
- Monitor and manage cloud resources as demand surges and declines
- Avoid re-architecting automations when migrating infrastructure to the cloud
- Reduce virtual sprawl by coordinating container deployments
- Enabling self-service through infrastructure-as-code