Product Training Product Update: Introducing Universal Integration Platform 2.0
Watch this detailed introduction video and learn how to easily develop and create your own integrations to connect Universal Automation Center with 3rd-party applications and platforms.
The Universal Integration Platform (UIP) 2.0 enables organizations to easily create and develop integrations to connect UAC and third-party applications and platforms. UIP supports two-way commnication, and comes with a new built-in deployment model. The Universal Integration Platform enables organization to create their own integrations with templates and rich documentation.
Key points covered in this detailed introduction video:
- Dynamic two-way integrations for service orchestration
- Deploying new integrations
- Dynamic choice fields from targeted applications
- Dynamic commands against targeted applications
- Output only fields - display applications data in task instances
- New features for downstream integrations, and more
Demo Length: 14 min
Discover UIP and learn how to build a Universal Extension. Visit the documentation.