- Data Pipeline Automation
There are a million little things that need to happen every day across your enterprise IT environment. Manually coding and maintaining automation scripts between applications should not be one of them. Thankfully, the new Stonebranch Integration Hub offers a ton of pre-built integrations that enable cross-functional, cross-platform orchestration and automation across your mission-critical applications!
Introducing the New Stonebranch Integration Hub
The Stonebranch Integration Hub is a place where you can find integrations and workflows that turbocharge the core Stonebranch Universal Automation Center (UAC) solution. Replacing the legacy Stonebranch Marketplace, the Integration Hub offers an intuitive design and simple checkout so you can easily find and download the integrations you need. A few key features of the new Integration Hub include:
- Simple search to find the right integrations fast. Easily search by keyword or use dropdown menus to quickly filter by category, vendor, and compatibility. Popular integration categories include cloud platforms, big data pipelines (DataOps), DevOps, and containers.
- Enhanced integration product listing pages. High-resolution screenshots illustrate the integration in action. Many also offer demonstration videos that show how to add the integration to the UAC and put it to work for you.
- Tech support to install and keep things running. All Integration Hub downloads are fully documented and backed by the Stonebranch support team.
New Additions to the Integration Hub
The Integration Hub offers several new integrations, including tasks for Databricks, Informatica Cloud and Informatica PowerCenter, Microsoft PowerBI, and Tableau. These are part of a larger catalog that offers integrations that are searchable by a variety of categories. Additional notable integrations include:
- Operational integrations for IT professionals across AWS, Azure, GitHub, Google Cloud, Hadoop, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, Salesforce, SAP, Snowflake, and VMWare.
- Collaboration integrations to enable business end-users with access to automation services via Microsoft Teams, ServiceNow, and Slack.
Stonebranch developers are actively building new integrations, which they’ll add to the catalog on a regular basis. UAC power users are also encouraged to submit their custom automations to the hub. Learn how to contribute your own custom integrations to other users.
How to Import Your Integrations
Integrations are easy to download from the Integration Hub, and just as easy to import into the Stonebranch UAC:
- Browse the Integration Hub and select your integrations, adding them to your shopping cart as you go.
- Proceed to checkout to submit your order.
- Open the order confirmation email and click on each Download link to save the file(s) to your computer.
- Open Universal Controller (UC) and select Administration > Universal Templates.
- Follow the appropriate instructions for your file type and UC version:
- ZIP file (UC 7.0.x and later): Click Import Templates, browse for your file, and click Import.
- XML file (all versions): Right-click the taskbar, click Import, enter the directory name for your file, and click OK.
- The integration should now appear on your Universal Templates list.
Additional guidance is available on the How to Import an Integration page and in the 14-minute demonstration video below.
Universal Integration Platform: Orchestration = Integration
The average enterprise IT organization juggles hundreds of SaaS, on-premises, and custom applications for its customers and employees — a number that will only rise in the coming years. To effectively orchestrate your automation workflows across these apps, you need the freedom to connect and control any system, no matter where it resides in your hybrid IT environment.
The Stonebranch Universal Integration Platform (UIP) offers that kind of freedom. UIP is the foundation that makes it possible to command any third-party application from the UAC, with pre-built integrations available on the Integration Hub or custom integrations you build yourself.
Engineer complex data pipelines. Manage the DevOps lifecycle. Connect cloud platforms. Once your integrations are in place, you can use the UAC’s drag-and-drop workflow designer to easily create beautiful cross-functional workflows that span your on-premises, cloud, and container environments.
Integrations allow you to work smarter, not harder.
Want to learn more about integrations? Check out the Connecting UAC with any IT System in Your Hybrid IT Environment webinar recorded during the Stonebranch Online 2021 educational forum. This session illustrates just how easy it is to connect any systems spanning your on-prem, cloud, and containerized environments.
Start Your Automation Initiative Now
Schedule a Live Demo with a Stonebranch Solution Expert