Informatica PowerCenter: Schedule, Control, and Manage
Product information "Informatica PowerCenter: Schedule, Control, and Manage"
This integration allows users to schedule Informatica PowerCenter workflows and tasks, including retrieving the workflow and session log. It's also possible to start a workflow from a certain task onwards.
- Schedules Informatica PowerCenter via its web services hub; therefore, no installation on any Informatica system is required.
- Based on the standard PowerCenter web services hub using the SOAP protocol.
- The PowerCenter web services hub interface is called by a Universal Agent running on a Linux server or Windows server.
- The following actions are supported:
- Start a task in an Informatica PowerCenter workflow.
- Start an Informatica PowerCenter workflow.
- Start an Informatica PowerCenter workflow from a given task onwards.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 6.9 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.