Support Policy for Integrations Downloaded from the Stonebranch Integration Hub
Stonebranch classifies all integrations in the Integration Hub into two types:
- Stonebranch Certified
- Community Created
Integration Definitions & Support Policy
The integration types and variations in support are outlined as follows:
- Stonebranch Certified: Integrations classified as Stonebranch Certified fulfill Stonebranch’s software development requirements, which include meeting functional and security testing standards.
- Support Policy for Stonebranch Certified: Support for integrations classified as Stonebranch Certified is covered under Stonebranch Global Support Policy.
- Community Created: Integrations classified as Community Created are intended to make integrations developed by the UAC community available via the Integration Hub. Community Created integrations go through a limited review prior to being published on the Integration Hub and are provided as-is.
- Support Policy for Community Created: Support for integrations classified as Community Created is provided as best effort and is not covered under Stonebranch Global Support Policy.
Support for Integrations Downloaded from the Integration Hub:
If you require support, please contact Stonebranch using the following options:
- Visit the Contact Us page (call us or submit a form for support)
- Open a Ticket in the Stonebranch Support Desk