Ok, so you've built an enhancement or a new integration for a Stonebranch solution. Now you want to share it with the rest of the Stonebranch community. That's awesome!
Here are few tips to help you along the way:
- First, you'll want to package up your creation and upload it using the form below.
- If you have any documentation that you can share with the community, it's always super helpful. So please share that as well.
- Also, we'll be happy to add any screenshots or self-made video tutorials.
- A Stonebranch expert will review the submission. They are checking to make sure it will work with the supported Stonebranch versions.
- In some cases, we may offer to help enhance the documentation or the code. But we'll check with you first. No changes will be made without your permission.
- In the form, be sure to let us know if you want other end-users and visitors to know if you are the author or not. It's ok either way, but we're happy to give credit where credit is due!
- Most of what is shared on the Stonebranch Integration Hub is available at no charge. But if you've built something with more of a commercial model in mind, we're happy to chat.
If you have questions before you're ready to make a formal submission, please reach out to us. We can guide you through the process.