Databricks: Automate Jobs and Clusters
Product information "Databricks: Automate Jobs and Clusters"
This integration allows users to perform end-to-end orchestration and automation of jobs and clusters in Databricks environment either in AWS or Azure.
- Uses Python module requests to make REST API calls to the Databricks environment.
- Uses the Databricks URL and the user bearer token to connect with the Databricks environment.
- With respect to Databricks jobs, this integration can perform the below operations:
- Create and list jobs.
- Get job details.
- Run new jobs.
- Run submit jobs.
- Cancel run jobs.
- With respect to the Databricks cluster, this integration can perform the below operations:
- Create, start, and restart a cluster.
- Terminate a cluster.
- Get a cluster-info.
- List clusters.
- With respect to Databricks DBFS, this integration also provides a feature to upload files larger files.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 6.9 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.