Webinar Infrastructure as Code for Automated Self-Service Cloud Deployments
Watch this webinar recording and learn how Stonebranch’s Infrastructure as Code solution automates and simplifies the entire self-service infrastructure provisioning process.
Watch Webinar Recording
Solutions Engineer Alex Sushko presents Infrastructure as Code as a form of self-service resource provisioning in this informative on-demand webinar. Alex posits that as IT environments become more complex and IT teams require more tools for the management and provisioning of resources and systems, infrastructure as code expands operations’ control and visibility while empowering end-users with self-service cloud provisioning via tools they natively work from.
Alex also details the potential benefits and impacts to businesses that adopt such a cloud provisioning strategy and performs a demonstration of the solution in action.
This session will explain how to:
- Automate the deployment of pre-approved cloud resources on platforms like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud, without ever having to go into the provider's portal
- Standardize virtual machine deployments with templates created for any public cloud service provider
- Empower end-users to spin up temporary cloud resources on-demand. Great for business analysts, technology managers, business users, developers and more
- Develop workflows that automate the entire lifecycle, including shutting down infrastructure to reduce VM sprawl
- Proactively control resource consumption costs through pre-approved templates that match specific end-user scenarios (versus arbitrarily spinning up too much or too little cloud space)