DevOps teams need automation but are not looking for yet another tool to add to their tech stack. They are most interested in seamlessly integrating automation into the native solutions they work in every day. This is where Job-as-Code comes in.
During this detailed product demonstration, you will see several use cases in action as you step you through the Universal Automation Center's Job-as-Code capabilities.
Key learning points during the demo include how to:
- Create automated workflows in support of your DevOps process
- Empower DevOps teams to kick-off workflows and check out files with any IDE, such as Visual Studio, to modify or create new configurations
- Seamlessly transfer any workload objects like tasks, triggers, and scripts to third party Source Control Management (SCM) repositories, including GitHub
- Automate processes via integration with tools like Jenkins and Selenium.
- Propagate changes to the next environment, such as QA and production
Demo Length: 8.5 min