UAC Utility: Run a Command/Script on a Remote SSH Server
This integration allows users to run a command or Stonebranch Universal Controller (UC) data script on a remote SSH server. It enables the execution of commands and scripts from the UC script library on a remote Unix/Linux or Windows SSH server.
- Ends with the exit code from the remote command/script.
- Both 'stdout' and 'stderr' from the remote task are returned to the integration 'stdout'. The 'stderr' is used for messages from the integration itself.
- Tested with the Universal Agent bundled Python distribution.
- Set different log-levels for the integration, providing you amounts of information to suit your needs.
- Supports both Linux/Unix and Windows.
Users should note that this integration is unable to provide the following functionalities that are typically available for tasks that execute on a Universal Agent:
- No agent visibility, status, or alerting.
- The remote command or script cannot be cancelled from the controller interface. Canceling the SSH task will only cancel the integration Python script that initiates the SSH session.
- No fault-tolerant functionality.
- No clustering, load balancing, or broadcast functionality.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|