Snowflake: Schedule, Trigger, Monitor, and Orchestrate Operations
Product information "Snowflake: Schedule, Trigger, Monitor, and Orchestrate Operations"
This integration allows Stonebranch users to orchestrate, schedule, trigger, and monitor the Snowflake load and unload processes from different data sources (including cloud storage or local virtual machines), directly from the Stonebranch Universal Automation Center.
Users can orchestrate the following Snowflake functionalities:
- Snowflake loading processes:
- Load data from AWS S3 to Snowflake.
- Load data from Azure storage to Snowflake.
- Load data from Google storage to Snowflake.
- Load internal stage file to Snowflake table.
- Copy from local server to internal staging.
- Snowflake unloading processes:
- Unload Snowflake data to AWS S3.
- Unload Snowflake data to Azure storage.
- Unload Snowflake data to Google storage.
- Unload Snowflake data to internal staging.
- Unload from internal stage to local server.
- Snowflake execute commands:
- Execute a Snowflake command.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.