Slack: Send and Receive Notifications and Approvals
Product information "Slack: Send and Receive Notifications and Approvals"
This integration allows users to send job status notifications to a Slack channel. It also enables manual task approvals by automatically sending users interactive messages in Slack.
- Notifies users of job failure, late start/run, and other important events via a Slack channel.
- Enables approvals in Slack for manual tasks. Users click on an approval button in the Slack message to run manual tasks to success in the Stonebranhc Universal Controller (UC), triggering workflow execution.
- Quick reaction time on job failures.
- Manual task interruptions in workflows can be handled by the concerned applications/business team. Workflows in UC can be resumed simply by responding to the approval message in Slack.
What's New in V1.2.0
With this release below listed new features are
- Introduced a new field name called Message (large textbox) for sending additional messages to slack channels as notifications
- Color codes in slack messages for different UAC job status
|Universal Template Name:||SLACK-NOTIFY|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.