AWS EC2: Start, Stop, and Terminate Instances
Product information "AWS EC2: Start, Stop, and Terminate Instances"
This integration allows users to spin up, terminate, and manage AWS EC2 instances on demand simply by providing one or more instance IDs as input.
- This task uses Python Boto3 to interact with the AWS platform using the credentials supplied within the task.
- It supports multiple EC2 instances at once.
- This task goes to the success state in Universal Controller until the EC2 instance is completely spun up or terminated.
- Scheduling this task using Universal Controller workflow spins up and tears down EC2 instances based on the business needs, complete with the correct setup and dependencies.
- It dynamically manages EC2 operations, offering the potential to reduce EC2 operations costs in the cloud.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 6.7 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.
AWS EC2: Start, Stop, and Terminate Instances Documentation