SAP: Extract Job Definitions
Product information "SAP: Extract Job Definitions"
This integration allows users to export SAP job definitions from SAP into one flat file for each job selected for extraction.
- Export SAP job definitions from SAP into one flat file for each SAP job.
- Any defined start criteria will be exported from SAP for each job.
- Jobs to be extracted can be in any status (scheduled, released, canceled, finished, etc.).
- The jobs to be extracted are provided via a list saved in the Stonebranch Universal Controller (UC) script library.
- A detailed log file will be provided after each extraction process to identify jobs that could not be found in SAP, e.g., a Jobname provided in the input file that doesn't exist in the SAP system.
- The extracted SAP job definition files can then read by the Stonebranch Conversion Tool (CTK), which transitions each read job definition file into an SAP task, including defined start criteria.
- Support for application server and destination connections via 'nwrfc.ini' file, e.g., for load balancing and encryption.
- The job definitions to extract from SAP are provided by a CSV input file saved in the UC script library. For each job to extract, the SAP Jobname and SAP Job Count ID must be provided in the input file.
- The extracted SAP job definition files can be read by the CTK, which transitions each read job definition file into an SAP task. If the SAP job is in 'released' status (meaning start conditions had been defined in SAP for that job), then a time trigger with the scheduling criteria will be created by the transition tool. As a result, the transitioned SAP task is ready to be scheduled in the same way as in SAP.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Connector for SAP, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 6.7 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.