This Integration allows users to execute an SAP Data Services “ETL” Job using the “AL_RWJobLauncher.exe” utility.
Using analytics tools to collect massive amounts of Big Data from your organization is one thing. Extracting meaning from that data and using it to drive real growth is another. Business Objects analytics from SAP can help you unleash the power of collective insight by delivering enterprise business intelligence, agile visualizations, and advanced predictive analytics to all users.
Leverage the capabilities of SAP® Business Objects and schedule any SAP Business Object Data Services ETL job in Stonebranch's Universal Automation Center by using the “AL_RWJobLauncher.exe” utility, which comes with the SAP Data Services installation.
- It is based on the “AL_RWJobLauncher.exe”, which is part of the Data Services Install.
- The Task runs on Data Services for Windows and Linux.
- The Universal Task provides the same error and trace information as the SAP Data Services Mgt. Console.
- You can select different log levels, for example, Info and Debug.
- You can configure all connection Parameters via the Universal Task.
- For all Parameters, exception handling has been implemented.
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 6.9 and above|