Microsoft Teams: Send and Receive Notifications
Product information "Microsoft Teams: Send and Receive Notifications"
This integration enables users to receive task-related notifications and send task-related approvals through a Teams channel. It uses incoming webhooks to integrate Microsoft Teams with the Stonebranch Universal Automation Center (UAC).
- Using this task, UAC task-related information can be sent directly to an operational Teams channel.
- Send interactive messages to a Teams channel to trigger an approval process for manual tasks whenever user intervention is needed.
- End-users can request notifications within Teams alerting them about UAC task results.
- Task results can include items like completed workflows and task failures.
- Requires serverless infrastructure (e.g., AWS Lambda, Microsoft Azure Functions, or Google Cloud Functions).
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 6.7 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.
Microsoft Teams: Send and Receive Notifications Documentation