E-Mail: SMTP and IMAP Integration
This integration is for any email provider that uses SMTP and IMAP, including email vendors like Outlook.com, Microsoft Exchange, and Gmail. This integration allows sending and retrieve E-Mails and E-Mail attachments. It also provides the functionality to download mail attachments to a mail folder. This Integration is beneficial for Stonebranch SaaS customers, accessing the Universal Controller in the Stonebranch AWS Cloud and having their Universal Agents deployed in their own datacenter. As the Integration is triggered from the Universal Agent, no additional firewall ports would need to be opened.
Some details about Universal Tasks to send and retrieve E-Mails and E-Mail attachments.
- Send an E-Mail with or without attachments
- Use Universal Controller Variables
- Retrieve an E-Mail based on filter criteria like From, To, sender, subject, body content …
- Move an E-Mail to a Mail folder after downloading it to a configured folder
- Delete an E-Mail after downloading it to a configured folder
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|