UAC Utility: Web Service
Product information "UAC Utility: Web Service "
A Web service is a method of communication between two electronic devices over a network.
This integration provides the capability to call endpoints of foreign APIs. It is beneficial for Stonebranch SaaS customers accessing the Universal Controller in the Stonebranch AWS Cloud and having their Universal Agents deployed in their datacenter. As the integration is triggered from the Universal Agent, no additional firewall port for the Universal Agent needs to be opened.
- Support for communicating with APIs using the HTTP(S)/REST protocol
- Support for Authorization towards the foreign API using Basic Authentication or OAuth2 token
- Support for HTTP Methods GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH
- Support for SSL Protocol
- Ability to use proxy between Universal Agent and target web service
- Ability for configuration of custom exit codes based on the web service response payload (Supported for JSON payloads)
What's New in V 1.3.0
Important note: This new version can only be imported on Universal Controllers of version 7.2 onwards This new version brings significant enhancements for authentication enabling easier integration with API providers such as Mulesoft. For examples please consult the official documentation. New features covered by this release are the following:
- Embedded support for retrieving OAuth 2.0 token and using it for authentication
- Support for API Keys, enabling users to pass securely related keys either as part of Query Parameters or as Headers
- Support for passing additional credential information as Query Parameters or as Headers
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.2 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.