Product information "SQL: ODBC Task"
- Flexibility in database connection definition supporting DSN, FILE DNS and Connection String.
- Rich metadata information.
- Capability to store SQL results in files (CSV or JSON format).
- Rich Observability capabilities
What's New in V2.0.0
- Rich observability capabilities
- Feature added to protect task authors from pushing into Universal Controller unnecessary database data by providing the capability to control the number of lines from the SQL result set that will be available on extension output. Task Authors can use UE_EXTENSION_OUTPUT_MAX_SQL_ROWS environment variable to control the behavior
- Compatibility of this integration has been changed. It is applicable for Universal Controller and Universal Agent with version >=7.2
- "Status Description" text information has been updated. Tasks or workflows evaluating the "Status Description" of the task Instance, either programmatically or within UAC, might be affected by it. In that case, they need to conform to the new "Status Description" Text
- In this version, by default, the returned datasets displayed on the extension output are truncated to the first 100 rows. If more than 100 rows need to be pushed into the extension output, the environment variable UE_EXTENSION_OUTPUT_MAX_SQL_ROWS needs to be set appropriately on the task definition
- Extension Invocation Fields > Credential fields are displayed as an object for better readability
What's New in V2.1.0
- Official support for Amazon Redshift Database.
- New Choice Field “SQL Source” that gives the opportunity to provide the SQL Script either as a UAC Script or as plain text.
- Enhanced security when the Connection Method is “Connection String” by selecting the proper Credential and passing it via the connection string. This can be achieved using the following notation: [credential_name].user and [credential_name].password.
- Fix "authenticate with the system user" connectivity when the Connection Method is “Connection String” and the Database Type is “MSSQL”.
|Universal Template Name:||SQL ODBC|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.2 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.