SAP: Calendar Import
This integration allows users to import the SAP factory calendar and related holiday calendars into the Stonebranch Universal Automation Center. You can use all valid SAP calendars or import a user-defined CSV file of specific SAP calendars. It's also possible to import calendars from different SAP systems.
- Imports calendars that match the configured selection criteria into the Stonebranch Universal Controller (UC).
- Can be scheduled to always sync with SAP, e.g., import all calendars every day.
- The CSV list is saved (including versioning) into the UC script library.
- Runs on Linux and Windows Universal Agents.
- The calendar export is done using the SAP-certified XBP-RFC interface.
- SAP is always considered the master calendar; calendars are always exported from SAP, never imported to SAP.
- All calendar functionalities are supported, including factory, holiday and special rules.
- A calendar can be imported from a different SAP system automatically by adding the imported calendar's SAP system identifier and client number as a Postfix to the imported calendar.
- Set different log-levels for the integration, providing you with more information in case of issues.
- Support for application server and destination connections via 'nwrfc.ini' file, e.g., for load balancing and encryption.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Connector for SAP, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 6.7 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.