Microsoft Visual Studio: Code Extension
Click download now button in "description" section below.
Product number: SB10170
Product information "Microsoft Visual Studio: Code Extension"
The Microsoft Visual Studio Code Extension for the Universal Integration Platform (UIP) enhances the development experience of creating and working with Universal Extensions. This extension allows users to develop their own Universal Extensions within Visual Studio.
To access this extension, download it directly from the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- Provides an IDE wrapper for the uip-cli command line utility
- Quickly prototype Extensions using starter Extension Templates
- Build and upload Extensions and/or Universal Templates
- Pull the latest Universal Template source files from the Controller
- Download the full Universal Template package
- Debug Extensions locally without the need of Agent and Controller
Note: End user often pair this extension with version control systems like Git or GitHub. In addition, if you prefer coding automated jobs and workflows, take a look at the jobs-as-code extension.
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|