Amazon SQS: Message
Product information "Amazon SQS: Message"
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) is a fully managed message queuing service that enables you to decouple and scale microservices, distributed systems, and serverless applications. This Integration provides the capability to send an AWS SQS message towards an existing queue.
This Universal Extension provides the following main features:
- Send a message towards a standard or a FIFO queue.
- Capability to control the transport of the messages by configuring the message Delay Seconds (for standard queues) and the message group ID and message deduplication ID (for FIFO queues).
- Capability to fetch dynamically Queue Names list from SQS for selection during task creation.
- Capability to be authorized via IAM Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) strategy.
- Capability for Proxy communication via HTTP/HTTPS protocol.
What's New in v1.1.0
This new release gives the capability to users to rely on AWS credentials set-up on the environment where the extension is running and therefore it is not mandatory to be passed on the task definition as input field. The same applies to AWS Region.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.1 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.