Amazon S3: Cloud Storage Bucket File Transfer
The Amazon S3 Cloud Storage Bucket File Transfer integration allows you to securely automate file transfers from, to, and between Amazon S3 cloud storage buckets and third-party application folders.
Storing data in the cloud becomes an integral part of most modern IT landscapes. With Universal Automation Center (UAC), you can securely automate your AWS tasks and integrate them into existing scheduling workflows.
- Automate file transfers in real-time.
- Drag-and-drop as a task into any existing scheduling workflow within the UAC.
- File Transfers can be triggered by a third-party application using the UAC RESTfull web service API: REST API.
The following file transfer commands are supported:
- Upload file(s) to an S3 bucket.
- Download file(s) from an S3 bucket.
- Transfer files between S3 buckets.
- List objects in an S3 bucket.
- Delete object(s) in an S3 bucket.
- List S3 bucket names.
- Create an S3 bucket.
- Security is ensured by using the HTTPS protocol with support for an optional proxy server.
- Supports AWS IAM Role-Based Access (RBCA).
- No Universal Agent needs to be installed on the AWS Cloud – the communication goes via HTTPS.
- AWS canned ACLs are supported, e.g., to grant full access to the bucket owner.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|