AWS Mainframe Modernization
Product information "AWS Mainframe Modernization"
AWS Mainframe Modernization service is an AWS cloud-native platform to migrate, modernize, execute, and operate mainframe applications within a fully-managed runtime. Stonebranch Universal Automation Center (UAC) works with AWS Mainframe Modernization to offer a high-availability, template-driven approach to shift existing mainframe batch schedules and event-based automation to re-platformed or refactored mainframe applications that run on AWS.
Using the Stonebranch AWS Mainframe Modernization extension, enterprises may run automation in both the mainframe and on AWS simultaneously.
- The ability to schedule, automate and execute mainframe batch jobs running in AWS Mainframe Modernization Service via the Stonebranch Universal Controller
- Monitor Application’s batch processes from the Stonebranch Universal Controller
- Start/Restart/Rerun/Cancel batch processes automatically or manually from the Stonebranch Universal Controller
- Synchronous and asynchronous batch execution from Stonebranch Universal Controller
- Retrieve the results of the AWS Mainframe Modernization Batch processes
- Capture the AWS Cloudwatch logs of the executed jobs in Stonebranch Universal Controller
- Article: Mainframe Modernization - How Automation Makes it Possible
- Technical Brief: Mainframe Modernization: Convert Mainframe-Centric Schedulers to a Modern Service Orchestration and Automation Platform
What's New In 1.4.0:
* BluAge support added
* Log Fetching Methods updated
|Universal Template Name:||AWS Mainframe Modernization|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.