A Web service is a method of communication between two electronic devices over a network.
This integration provides the capability to call endpoints of foreign APIs. It is beneficial for Stonebranch SaaS customers accessing the Universal Controller in the Stonebranch AWS Cloud and having their Universal Agents deployed in their datacenter. As the integration is triggered from the Universal Agent, no additional firewall port for the Universal Agent needs to be opened.
- Support for communicating with APIs using the HTTP(S)/REST protocol
- Support for Authorization towards the foreign API using Basic Authentication or OAuth2 token
- Support for HTTP Methods GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH
- Support for SSL Protocol
- Ability to use proxy between Universal Agent and target web service
- Ability for configuration of custom exit codes based on the web service response payload (Supported for JSON payloads)
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|