Web Service Integration (7.0)
The Webservice Integration allows users to call a Webservice triggered from Universal Agent.
This integration is beneficial for Stonebranch SaaS customers, which are accessing the Universal Controller in the Stonebranch AWS Cloud and having their Universal Agents deployed in their datacenter. As the integration is triggered from the Universal Agent, no additional firewall port for the Universal Agent needs to be opened.
- Call a Webservice triggered from Universal Agent
- Support for all common HTTP Methods for RESTful Services: Get, Post, Put, Patch, and Delete
- Form based query Parameters
- Form and Script based HTTP Payload Parameters
- Provide HTTP Headers as Form Data e.g. key: Accept, Value: application/json
- Response Processing using Output Type JSON or Text
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0|