Universal Connector for PeopleSoft
The Universal Connector for PeopleSoft integrates PeopleSoft systems with local administrative tools and enterprise system management infrastructures.
This integration for PeopleSoft provides a way to automate and monitor processes at the business process level, eliminating technology silos and increasing IT effectiveness. It controls background processing within an Oracle PeopleSoft system, either from a command line or a Stonebranch Universal Controller task. The command-line interface allows any computer (and therefore any scheduling tool) on the network to manage PeopleSoft Process Scheduler background processing tasks via the local command line.
Please note: This product is not available as a direct download from the Integration Hub. Once purchased, a Stonebranch expert will connect with you to help you access, install, and set up the integration. If you would like to speak with a Stonebranch expert prior to purchase, please contact us.
- Schedule processes, jobs, and JobSets.
- Start processes, jobs, and JobSets.
- Monitor processes, jobs, and JobSets.
- Return output associated with completed or failed processes, jobs, and JobSets.
- Hold processes, jobs, and JobSets.
- Cancel processes, jobs, and JobSets.
- Restart processes, jobs, and JobSets.
- Delete processes, jobs, and JobSets.
- Display process request information.
- Display job and JobSet schedule information.
- Display process parameters.
- Display output produced by processes.
- Display server constraint information.
- Display Process Scheduler prompt information.
- Pricing note: Price listed is per PeopleSoft endpoint
- Universal Connector for PeopleSoft uses the PeopleTools web service API to enable seamless integration with the PeopleSoft Process Scheduler.
- Universal Connector for PeopleSoft supports PeopleSoft 8.42 and later.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 6.7 and above|