The OAuth 2.0 authorization framework enables a third-party application to obtain limited access to an HTTP service, either:
- On behalf of a resource owner by orchestrating an approval interaction between the resource owner and the HTTP service.
- By allowing the third-party application to obtain access on its own behalf.
With Universal Automation Center, you can obtain Oauth2 access tokens that can be used to authorize UAC tasks.
- Support to obtain Oauth2 access token for "Resource Owner Password Credentials" (aka "Password Credentials") or "Client Credentials" grant types
- Support for authorization scopes
- Support to use the Client Credentials in the request Body or as Basic Authorization Header
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|